DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Electrical Capacitor Market By Product Type (Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Ceramic Capacitor & Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Telecom, IT Hardware, Industrial & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the electrical capacitor market is projected to grow to $625 million by 2023 on account of rising penetration of smart devices and growing demand for renewable energy sources as they use inverters to convert DC power to AC power.
Moreover, rising focus of the government on domestic manufacturing under the Make in India' initiative is further positively influencing India electrical capacitor market.
Electrical capacitors are widely used in consumer electronics such as mobile phones, laptops, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, etc. Thus, with rising demand for electronic products, demand for electrical capacitors is also anticipated to increase over the coming years.
The report discusses the following aspects of Electrical Capacitor market in India:
- Electrical Capacitor Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Electrolytic Capacitor, Film Capacitor, Ceramic Capacitor & Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Telecom, IT Hardware, Industrial & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- EPCOS India Pvt. Ltd.
- Globe Capacitors Limited
- Deki Electronics Limited
- Keltron Component Complex Limited
- Desai Electronics Private Limited
- Vishay Components India Private Limited
- Murata Electronics (India) Private Limited
- KYOCERA Asia Pacific (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rubycon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1. Electrical Capacitor: An Introduction and Product Classification
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
6. India Electrolytic Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
7. India Film Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
8. India Ceramic Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
9. India Other Electrical Capacitor Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Intelligence
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pg4cg3/india_electrical?w=4
Powered by Preisvergleich